i'm in desperate need of my karma to to pay me a visit.i didn't pass the bar exam (translation = i failed)
the full story is a bit complicated, depressing, disappointing and shameful... but the shortened version is that i only need a couple of points to pass
Luckily, the score was so close to the pass line that i'm granted a review of one of my answers by the top grader, which will hopefully pull me above the pass line.
i just finished writing my appeal letter and i need all the good thoughts i can get in the next few weeks that it will be successful.
*thanks*
6 comments:
Ugh!!! Here's LOTS of good thoughts headed your way!! I hope that the review/appeal works out so you can get those points.
Dani,
I'm so sorry about the Bar exam. You have nothing to be ashamed of though!! I wish you didn't feel that way. I know nothing about the bar, but I know you are a smart girl and this test doesn't change that!! You are going to be successful and things will turn around! You deserve it and you should be proud of yourself cause I know many other people are proud of you!!
YEAH for reviews! Here's good thoughts going your way b/c I fear in a year I'll need the same karma to come back to me! Let me know how it goes.
I can't believe it a couple points. That has to feel so depressing. I am so sorry but I have complete faith that they will rule in your favor, wouldn't that be so awesome. We will need to celebrate seriously. my figures are crossed as well as my toes.
Thanks for your support!
I bet that the top grader will pass you...Karma is on its way! And just to make you feel better, I knew a guy that just passed the bar this month...it was his fourth time taking it! And you are amazing, and so smart!!! Proud of you girl!!
Post a Comment